Welcome to the #muncheemovement
Our world is straining under the burden of related and preventable health problems. Diagnoses rise, our children are in the firing line - the need to make a change is urgent.
What if we connected the dots between chewing, breathing, sleeping, and health? What if we found a simpler, and more collaborative way, bringing kids, adults and clinicians together to engage and collaborate around health?
That’s what we call The Munchee Movement.
The Munchee Movement brings people, parents, children and practitioners together with the common purpose of reclaiming natural, functional chewing and oral motor function.
We are building the movement for positive change and a healthier world by bringing more awareness and empowering people and parents through new skills and knowledge in terms of:
- Integrating facial, jaw and tongue muscles working together for better jaw function and breathing.
- Helping people to function better from birth to maximise healthy development.
- Connecting with a new generation of professionals who want more ways to help their clients with minimal intervention.
- Connecting with a new generation of practitioners and families who value the intuitive growth of the human body.
- Taking the time and care to help build the critical aspects of preventative healthcare, namely ongoing assessment and non- threatening early intervention processes.
The Munchee Movement has a very clear mission and vision, we hope it inspires you to join us!
Get in contact
Complete the form below and a helpful member of the team will be in contact to discuss your enquiry.